Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advanced music on yahoo 360, help please!?

Okay, this is my problem: I have put music in my blast-url on my page in yahooo360. It is working fine. But what I dont understand is why the music needs to be started over again when I switch between my page, my blog, my photo album... Is it possible to click the black triangle to start the music and then have it play till the end, no matter which page I am on? It has to be possible...??? I hope it is anyway...? Any clever tweakers out there who know how to do this????



Advanced music on yahoo 360, help please!?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



See making music play automatically (previously answered question):



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Advanced music on yahoo 360, help please!?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Cool. You're welcome. Thanks for voting! Report It


No, there's no way to keep the song playing once you've switched pages.



You can suggest that option to the staff:



http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/360/cg...
only 1 classic way. Right click on the link u want to go and choose Open in another Tab or Page. then the music will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan