Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music videos.?

I'm looking for music videos online. I have Youtube but the quality ain't that great. I use to have another one but I've since lost it and forgot the name of it. If you can give me some music sites, cool. thanks. And speaking of youtube. I just watched a video that was supposedly Van Halen live playing eruption. Check it out and you tell me if that's Eddie Van Halen or not. Even the singer, supposedly David Lee Roth don't look like him. The drummer, supposedly Alex Van Halen has more of a resemblance than the others but I don't think it's really them. You tell me. Check it out.



Music videos.?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



i use aol video



http://video.aol.com/



Music videos.?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Well there is lots of music video sites but i use this one mainly since i think this one is the best...www.musicjesus.com
i use danceage.com
Bear share.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan