Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help getting music on a Razor phone using a SanDisk media card.?

I have a Motorola Razor phone that has MP3. I've bought a SanDisk media card in order to be able to play music on it. I've tried to copy music files to the card, and on the computer, it shows that the files are there...but when I remove the card from the computer to put it into the phone, the music doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong? How can I get music on my phone?



I need help getting music on a Razor phone using a SanDisk media card.?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



you need to format your card first on your phone. you then need to create a folder if it is not already there thats named media. you must store your mp3's in there. once the song is in there on you phone go to media player and your music should be there. if that doesnt work go back and create a folder that says music and store the songs in there.



I need help getting music on a Razor phone using a SanDisk media card.?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Format the card, go through your phone and there should be something with the card like a file or something i'm not sure but anyway when you find it it will say format card, format the card take it out..put it into your compture and try that hopefully it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan