Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rebirth through music?

Has anyone ever listenened to music so closely, and gotten so into it that is was as if the notes of the music where flowing through the veins in your body, and the beat of the music becomes the beat of your heart?



I know it sounds so corny... but has this happened to anyone?



It has to me...



Rebirth through music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



no, it is pretty corny.



Rebirth through music?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



i've felt pretty connected with certain songs because of situations in my life that related to them, but i can't say that i've ever become one with the music as your question would suggest.
It's not corny!! There is music that moves me to tears when I hear it. There is music that angers me. There is music that seems to live in me. OK, I'm an old hippie chick, but I am absolutely positive that I would die if music were not in my life. Lyrics are wonderful, but the tune that accompanies them is what makes me live. I think most people will ask if you're tripping, though!! HAHA! Keep listening mama!
i watched a movie about a kid who's a dancer, it was an irish movie i think, he said the same thing when he starts to dance it just takes over as if he was one with the music. but not me, but i looove music

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan