Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Music and My Pictures Folders?

I have a school computer so I have to keep everything really organized on it. I have "My Documents" and then I have two folders "School" and "Sarah's Documents". I have music that I use for projects and my personal music in each. However, everytime I go back to "My Documents" "My Music" and "My Pictures" always turns up back there and everytime I delete it it always comes back! How do I stop it from reappearing in my documents? Thanks!



(if u don't understand the question I can add some details)



My Music and My Pictures Folders?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



My music and My pictures will always be there there is no way (to my knowledge) to delete those folders



however you can create a new folder named "music" and one named "Pictures" and leave the the "MY" folders empty that way when it is time to give back the computer you can copy your files to a CD or whatever delete the two (now empty) folders



My Music and My Pictures Folders?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Windows software automatically creates those folders. You're never going to really get rid of them. Though I'm sure someone out there can give you a hack for it, unless you are very computer savvy I wouldn't mess with Window's settings. It can have unintended consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan