Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Yahoo! Answers - Music overview/autobiography - What Is This Song....?

Confessional of a stable but eccentric Y!A dweller cutting and pasting lyrics on Yahoo! Answers for the Music category.



1. I search and find obscure or new Christian and jazz songs I've never heard. I am willing to even do rap and hip-hop lyrics for 10 points, music which I will never enjoy listening to.



2. I have to hurry before some 8-year-old with a better ISP and search engine gets those critical 10 points that will push me to Level 7 someday soon.



3. Some specific people can't remember lyrics to save their asterisk!



4. Almost all the time-consuming efforts on Y!A Music: correcting misspelled words on the lyrics given. All those cute chat shortcuts are useless and make you appear stupid. u no wut i meen?



5. If you say "Guaranteed 10 Points To Whomever Gets This First" and it goes to a vote, I give your IP address to the Transgendered Support Group as a reluctant subject desperately in need of help.



Will this info groom our next Level 1-to-Level 7 Y!A Music expert?



A Yahoo! Answers - Music overview/autobiography - What Is This Song....?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Oooh, a music expert, maybe you can help me. I need to know where I can get a free password to download that song, you know, the one with the drums that go boom boom bap? That guy singing, you know, he's all like "ooooh yeah yeah? Maybe you could download it for me and send it as an e-mail to me? Oh, and I want the lyrics and free ringtones too...make sure it's compatible with Firefox too. I mean I'm *guaranteeing* you 10 points, c'mon...;-)



A Yahoo! Answers - Music overview/autobiography - What Is This Song....?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Thanks Uncle! Report It


huh?
You know what? I agree with you!! I do almost everything you do... I search for genres of music I don't even care about, Arrrghh!!! I hate it when people typ lik dis. and, I definately hate number 5!!! It just makes you want to slap them!! But sadly theres really nothing we can do about it. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan