Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music thingy?

ok well im making my friend this bag, and it has all of her fav bands on it and i wanted to put something in the middle, like a music or rock saying, i was thinking about, My Music My World, but i dont like that. do u guys know of anything, if it helps they are all soft rock bands



Music thingy?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



are you looking for a new saying to put on it like music is life or something like that, music makes my world, music is love, love my music, life, laugh, listen...idk if thats the kind of stuff you were asking for but sick idea



Music thingy?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I like that! Good idea.
Music makes the world go round?
my music@work - tragically hip
Try some of these. I like the first one.



http://www.quotegarden.com/music.html
sounds great, but for another idea, how about some sheet music or music notes??
Rock this house!!!
cool!!!
Music is the glue of the world, it holds it all together. (movie: Empire Records)



We want the world and we want it now. (Jim Morrison)



Ooh, I'll have to think about this one... Cool idea though, the bag.
Always remember the sound of the stereo. I found it on an icon a few months back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan