Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need music recommendations .?

okay , i need music to play idly at our 6th grade christmas party ( pretty far but i have to get ready ) and i've also been assigned by my teacher who looks like steve irwin that i have to find good music for a dance ( not me ) prefferably hip hop or pop rock . i would give 10 points to someone who is serious and accurate in answering . and please , NO WIERD AL YANKOVICH MUSIC !!!!



and if you are kind enough would you give some christmas gift ideas that are affordable %26amp; memorable . :)



I need music recommendations .?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Well, I suggest classic rock songs. They're always popular, and they win over a crowd pretty easily. I played a rock version of jingle-bells for my school, so...go with a rock version of a christmas carol. For the dance...play Dr. Dre songs. They're fun on guitar. Or do you mean DJ? If you mean DJ...well...play Yeah by Usher and Ludacris. Always play Yeah. Or the dance remix of "Get Around" by 2Pac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan