Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music unlimited to go prices?

Hello - I am thinking of subscribing to Yahoo Music Unlimited To Go. However, I can only find a subscription rate for Music Unlimited, and I see that there is additional charge for To Go, but I have wasted an hour trying to find out wha that is - not cool, folks. I am on Napster To Go, and I have a second computer and a Sansa M250 at the moment, and I want to add my new Creative Zen V+. I would appreciate a straight answer as to prices. Finally, the help form has a bug and would NOT Submit this!



Music unlimited to go prices?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



OK, I think it has a techincal glitch or whatever. I don't know what it is, but I think it's either a technical issue with your popups or emails or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan