Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do you create personal music charts?

I love music. I have grown up on charts like the Billboard Hot 100 and American Top 40 with Casey Kasem (whom I had the honor of speaking to on a telephone.) So I create personal music charts on contemporary singles on a week to week basis. You can check out my personal chart at the below link. I posted it on a music forum that I like to visit.



http://freakyflybry.proboards70.com/inde...



I'm curious if you create personal music charts for fun. I'd love to see it if you have a link online or you can share some comments about your personal chart.



Do you create personal music charts?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



From 1965 thru 1975 I compiled a top 40 survey based on surveys from Top 40 radio stations all over Western America who mailed me their surveys. I always made an effort to hear records played in one area but not another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan