Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why has music gotten so...CRAPPY!! All I hear now is RAP! HIP HOP!! When will it end???

Rap is the most popular music in the world, Its NOT EVEN MUSIC!! All it is, is talking!! *Sept for eminem, he sings to, and says things of importance* AND SWEARING LOTS!! All I hear is the latest G unit song on the radio, or like chamillonare, what ever the **** his name is...WHY CAN'T PPL GET A CLUE!!! I never hear real music, its rap or is paris hilton, or its chicks with scrachy voices getting fixed by the fancy computer equitment!!



Why has music gotten so...CRAPPY!! All I hear now is RAP! HIP HOP!! When will it end???

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Chill.



There are lots of ways to listen to music, you know.



Several radio stations with all different sorts of music.



iPods... where you can download only what you like and only listen to that.



No need to complain about music you don't like.



I don't like that stuff either, but I hardly ever hear it, because I go out of my way NOT to hear it. :)



I閳俱儮娅曢埆鎶a閳藉皷妯呴垾?br>Why has music gotten so...CRAPPY!! All I hear now is RAP! HIP HOP!! When will it end???

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



i totally agree...that s**t sucks...but braindead morons keep buying it....so i'll continue to hole up and keep jammin and wait for the next "black sabbath" to come out
That's why I rarely listen to the radio. Sirius is the only thing I will tolerate on occasion, but the rest of the time, I'll pull out my CDs.
Yeah I know! Yet there are a occasional rap and hip hop songs I like but mostly I agree with you. The best rap and hip hop was from a few years back to the 90's. I think the best rap song ever is "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio, and not this new ****. I can't stand Fergie's "London bridge" and Nelly Furtado's "Promiscous" and Pussycat dolls "buttons". But I mostly stick to rock music such as Green Day, Hinder, AFI and other bands. And I most definetly hate Paris. Can't stand her or her music. It sucks ***. But unfortunately her newest song "nothing in this world" is better than "stars are blind". And her stupid dog is in her music video. Paris is a conceited stuck-up skank who shouldn't be singing cause she can't sing at all. I also don't like Jessica either. I don't like the singers who act fake and try to be sellouts. But the pop singers that are in the music business right now that I can definetly say are good and just filled with talent are Jojo and Kelly Clarkson. They both are amazing singers with incredible voices and not this fake voice that is just not that good but you have to fix it with a computer for it to sound better. That's why I mostly stick to rock, cause they probably won't let you down.
Okay, people who think that there's no such thing as good rap are close-minded. Look at Tupac Shakur. Look at Notorious B.I.G. they both made good rap music that changed hip-hop culture. I know they're both gone but people are still following in their footsteps. Listen to Immortal Technique's song "Dance With The Devil" and "You Never Know", both of them are songs with meaning behind them.
There have always been crappy music groups. Remember Starland vocal band, Afternoon delight? Or how about "You light up my Life"? Nothing today is as god-aweful as those songs. Some of the best music I've heard is by recent groups: Tool, and System of a Down. but, yeah in general there are more style over substance types of "artists" selling millions of records than before.
I DONT KNOW I REALLY DONT LIKE RAP!!!! I LIKE POP MUSIC!!!!!! RAP IS BAD MUSIC IT REALLY SUCKS I ONLY LIKE MAC DRE!
you need to relax just a tiny bit...



I agree with you...cause I hate rap as well.



I however am a metal head...%26amp; miss the days of raw heavy metal %26amp; big hair bands......



just sit back %26amp; download the stuff you like...%26amp; crap on all the rest!
I think it ends now if we are careful with what we listen. Did you ever listen the BLACKMORE'S NIGHT? Go to www.YouTube.com and watch the Blackmore's Night. I think it's real art.
Well you know not every one in the world can sing, and I agree rap music is mostly swearing now adays, but what can you do itz by popular demand, nobody is forcing us to listen to music.. and if you don't like it then what can I say but not everybody is the same... yes I understand where ur commng from but everyone is different and once again not everyone can sing so itz either you express what you feel the way you can.. or you hold it in and thats not cool.



PEACE!
I feel like that too, exept for eminem I can`t stand him. On MTV that`s all the play anymore IF they play any music, isn`t it called Music Television?



Sometimes we don`t have a choice, if it comes on Childrens Channels. When i catch it, i switch channels. My kids now cover their ears when they hear Rap being played anywhere.
Here's the thing folks. The fact of the matter is most people don't buy quality music. Whoever has a catchy tune, that what people buy or in most cases download. Another thing that i find interesting is how all of a sudden rap is the downfall of music. Well, where is the next important artist? Would anybody know? Would anybody even care to search %26amp; put people up on new stuff, like i do if i hear something of quality?



Now i don't like the majority of rap today myself %26amp; i'm a rap fan. But i'm not about to complain about what people buy or listen to. Furthermore, what is this real music that people talk about? Would anybody have a clue? What if, god forbid, it was in a form of music that you didn't like? Would you listen, or complain because it's not in the way that you like it?



I have XM because i don't like hearing the same 20 songs on regular radio. I have a really large collection of music, ranging from rap, jazz, heavy metal %26amp; everything else. So therefore, i dont need radio or MTV to dictate to me whats good. I have a desire to find diffrent music, instead of complaining about not hearing real music. Does music suck nowadays? Yes. But i still love music enough to find diffrent things to explore. It's not hard to do.
oh come on! for those who believe that rap isn't music, can you define what music is then?



well, this is how i see it...



MUSIC



-It is a direct expression of human emotions designed to



manipulate and transform the emotion of the



listener/listeners. Music is designed to be felt unlike sound



which is heard.



-The existence of some modern-day genres such as rap/hip-



hop, indicate that even the harshest sounds can be



considered music if the listener is so inclined.



RAP



- is a style of POPULAR MUSIC which consists of intensely



rhythmic lyrical form making abundant use of techniques like



assonance, alliteration, and rhyme.



now, for those who still don't get it, geez... you're pathetic..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan