Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music is my life and i wanna be a singer but i am from dubai ...do you think i have a chance?

i am born in muslim family but inside of me i know that i am not muslim but i respect the relegion



idon't have a good relationship with my family and



i've been abused in every single way and still am .....sexually and mentally physically and sometimes i think that's it's my fault ....and even though my father despise me i've always wanted to make him proud .....but i've never managed to do it ..i've always felt the whole world is against me and that everybody hates me ...but music makes me feel so hopeful and i always feel like i'm in a diffrent world ...i want to achieve my goals and become a singer but i am scared of rejection because i am from the dubia...everyday i cry in my room listening to music because i feel like i might never be one of those people..a singer because of the family and people



i plan to leave the family when i graduate from high school



what do you think i should do ? do i go on and do it or do you think i don't have a chance



Music is my life and i wanna be a singer but i am from dubai ...do you think i have a chance?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Follow your heart in every part of your life. You will be rewarded.



Music is my life and i wanna be a singer but i am from dubai ...do you think i have a chance?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Do what you do best - traditional, regional music, or Western Pop, and the industry will come to you if you're talented. The Internet is a huge help to indie artists. Post a MySpace page, and invite record companies to be your friends and listen to your stuff. It can totally happen, and the Internet is becoming a major farming ground for new talent.



Hang in there.
yes you have a chance.give it all you have got and if you are just as driven as you seem,you will not give up. may stars that we see today were in the same shoes as you are except in the states, and many had to be driven to succeed. my best advice: do what you love and love what you do and at the end of the day that will make you happier than the richest guy on earth.
no
First of all, I would tell you to never give up hope.. Even with your last breath keep fighting.



I would love to have your email and talk to you. I feel so much of what you are saying, and I know that you will make it.. Just have faith in yourself.



You can be anything that you want to be. You just have to fight for it. In the end it will be worth it.



Remember these words.



"Anything worth having is worth fighting for" "Nothing worth having comes easy".



Best of luck to you. I am sure you will make it... Just have faith. Allah ya barak feek.
You are in a very tough situation. My advice would be to wait until you are away from your family to pursue your dream openly. I am not a muslim, so I don't know how you are allowed to express your musical gift. Are you allowed to sing, openly? If not, try humming melodies quietly. Try taking your feelings about your life and writing a song about them. Turn your crying into creation. Draw upon your feelings and express them in music. That is how great music is made. By taking what is inside and letting it out. Just please be careful.



Since you are able to access the internet, you should go to



www.kexp.org



They are an independant radion station from the US that streams online with no advertisements and they play only new and original music. There are special shows at night that highlight all forms of music from around the world, even Dubai.



Peace be unto you.
brother, listen i'm a Muslim living in Dubai my self and i love rap music but listen..



as a local I'm ordered to respect my family name and things going on but i think being a singer needs a lot of courage.



anyway for help and sport contact me( especially if you love western music!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan