Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music thease days?

I know I sound like a to goody gum drops for my own good but please answer me this. I just dont understand why todays music talks so bad about females( now ofcourse I am not talking about all music) But the popular stuff seems to be liked by everyone even though the singers are basically saying girls are good for nothing but sex and I hate how girls think it is just dandy. WHY



Music thease days?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



A lot of girls accept that guys think they're good for nothing but sex. Why else would they dress like whores starting at the age of 9? Its being drilled into their subconcious. I think they're idiots with self esteem issues, and their parents do nothing to stop it.



For myself, I don't really listen to the radio anymore. I hate mainstream music... I just stick with my new age and folk rock and enjoy being myself instead of an oversexed teenager who thinks the meaning of life is impressing guys.



Music thease days?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Wow...you just slapped reality in my face...I listen to that kind of music, but I didn't really think about it like that. It's true, that's probably why girls dress the way they do *transparent shirts, short-short skirts %26amp; EXTREMELY low cut shirts*.



I guess I like the music because that's what plays these days, although that's not all I listen to that is a majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan