Thursday, December 3, 2009

Putting music on Razr 2!!!?

I NEED HELP!



I have the razor two and recently purchased a 2GB memory card to hold music.



I have an adapter for my phone that connects the headphones to it but i need to know how to get music on my memory card from my computer. Also, can i get my itunes music on the card?!



THANK YOUUUU!



Putting music on Razr 2!!!?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



you need a usb cable. it is a cord that fits in the part where the adapter for headphones go except it has an end thats big and fits in the pc. if you have that here is how to put songs on



go to my music on the phone and then go to sync music on the phone. pull up windows media player and click sync. if it says no device detected click F5 (its on top of keyboard on the computer) then it should show razer. the just check the music you want and click start sync (on computer) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan