Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sound of Music question?

Do you think that in the future they will make a new Sound of Music, and this one will be referred to as "The old Sound of Music"? Do you think that this wonderful classic Sound of Music can ever be made again? Will it be as good?



Sound of Music question?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I loved The Sound of Music. It was and still is a very good movie. If they make a new movie with all new actors, I don't think it will be AS good, but it will still be good. But no one can change a classic. The Sound of Music is a great movie, I don't care what anyone says, or what they do to renew it. It will never change the old one.



Sound of Music question?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



If they made a "new" Sound of Music it would suck! Nothing could ever beat the original.
well music has been change if u listen to the 60's 70's 80's and 90's music change it might sound good and it might not depends on the type of music u listen 2
i'm sure it will be as you said ;)
They could set the new once around the Iraq war!
To me, nothing could replace the first one. Even if everybody say is better.
I really hope they don't try to make a new one, it would probably be terrible.



**Who do you think would be good in the lead roles? I can't think of any modern actors who could pull it off...



**Mel Gibson could be Rolf (since he's a Nazi and all) LMFAO...
I have yet to see a remake of any classic movie that has been any where near as good as the original, so I am not holding my breath. I grew up on all those original movies they are now remaking and it is sad.
It can't be remade. It would not be as good. It is one of a kind.
The original is a classic. It will never be improved on.
they make movies all the time of the past . why not this one.sureeeeeeeeeeeee
There is no way the original could be re-done any better...it is a classic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan