Thursday, December 3, 2009

I think that the sixties music should make a comeback...and ..?

really rock us more...(dubbed with more funk and stuff!) what do you think?



Do you think that our music should expand more...in ways like experiementing with newer more outrageous dance music sounds..but, say, not just with our new music..but, also with the old stuff.. that is really classic, in so many ways?



I personally think that it is time for some of our groups that can still show it off, from way back when...get back up..and shake up our times again...(I think that if they still have it..they need to keep it going...just like the Rolling stones..and a few others ....why not?!!! Ya know?!!)



Also what kind of interesting combo of music would you like to see and hear out now? and why?



Amd what new stuff would you like to see, change into something totally different...with a funkier or more wild sound and why?



(I think personally that our music will be changing really drastically...in the next 20 years I think...really brand new, great sounds! Jazzier pop, too!) ya never know!



I think that the sixties music should make a comeback...and ..?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



This kind of music has never disappeared,radio stations



concentrate on this era of music only.



The younger generation have not yet discovered it.My grandchildren are used to it,and love it,by hearing it from me or being on my music folder on my computer.



If they were all like you they would discover some really



good music of all kind from another time.



I think that the sixties music should make a comeback...and ..?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



its still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan