Tuesday, December 29, 2009

When someone sends me email with music I don't hear the music. Why?

I have four different browsers and I've opened up this yahoo email in all browsers and the music didn't work on any of them.



I forwarded this email to myself to my bellsouth email and the background music works there and it works on my Outlook Express also.. The email with music used to work on Yahoo's email, but for some odd reason it just quit!



Strangely though, when I forwarded the email to myself, the music will play on the send mail page. It doesn't make any sense to me. Why does it play there and not on the email page? I'm using Yahoo's free email service... could that be the problem? Has Yahoo cut that feature off on us freebies?



I've asked Yahoo this question, but so far I haven't got an answer yet. Anyway, I'm hoping maybe someone might have an answer for me. Thank You for your time.



When someone sends me email with music I don't hear the music. Why?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



update your windows media player for yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan