Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music & Feelings?

Isn't it just amazing how music effects us on an emotional level?



I'm in a long distance relationship at the moment.



And there are certain songs that just make me cry.



It's horrible and definitely a hard time for me.



Music just helps me get it all out and take me away.



What about you guys, which songs make you happy, sad, etc...



title?and by whom?



Besos !



dont get urself into feces(lol), enjoy life!



thanks for answering



Music %26amp; Feelings?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Music is life....it's the love of a father and a son (Beautiful Boy-John Lennon) it's the deep love of a man (she's got a way about her-Billy Joel) it's the love of a woman (Crazy for you-Madonna) it's lust (Add it Up-Violent Femmes) it's heartbreak (April Come She Will-Simon and Garfunkel) it's sex



(Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye) it's loneliness (how soon is now-the smith) it's the regret of lost love (it hurts so bad-susan tedeschi) and it's death (Kite-U2)...



I totally agree with you. I don't just listen to music, I feel music with every fiber of my beings...any true song can ignite an emotion or a memory, so I know how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan