Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I transfer music from one IPOD to another?

I just got an IPOD video and want to transfer music to it from my old IPOD. But it won't let me copy music from old IPOD to library, I think 'cause it's not purchased music, it's CD music.Does anyone know a way to fix this problem? I don't have the CD anymore, so is there a way to transfer without buying the CD again?



How do I transfer music from one IPOD to another?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



You can't. iPods are linked to your computer, so if the files in your iPod are not in your computer, the next time you synch your iPod with your computer the files on your iPod that are not on your computer will be deleted from your iPod.



If you have a file on one iPod you want to have on another iPod, you'll first need to have a copy of that file stored on your computer, and then upload it to the second iPod. The first iPod doesn't even enter into the scenario.



How do I transfer music from one IPOD to another?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Unfortainutly, You cannot. If it is a purchased item, you can plug it into the computer, click File %26gt; Transfer Purchases From "your ipods name" and then that will send all purchased items to the iTunes library. Then plug the other iPod in and put the music on it. If the song is not purchased, this is not possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan