Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am a young music producer ready to take the next step. Where do I find work or representation?

I am a yound music producer ready to take the next step. Where do I find work or representation?



I am looking to submit my music to companies looking for music for thier artists. I am also interested in submitting it for commercials and movies. I know that there are agents for music producers. Where do I find them?



I am a young music producer ready to take the next step. Where do I find work or representation?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Beverly hills. If you see a star. pretend you have no idea who they are or just a random person. Meet them they could have hook ups and might help you at the same time they are being your friend. So you make freinds and a hook up.



I am a young music producer ready to take the next step. Where do I find work or representation?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



yo man, there are no handouts, if you got game you take prospective talent and you take them to open mics and talent showcases, if you're hot peopl will immediately want to get that. After you have a sure shot product make a webpage and build up, just after you got enough clout, call concert halls and tell them you want to put on shows cuz you'll have enough people feeling your music. At that point be putting on shows and selling product. Once you get big enough either get signed to an independant or read from Rapcointelpro.com and see how to sucessfully register one yourself so you can keep building, but look at Jay-z bottom to the top just like that.
The producer is the one who seeks out a new artist to produce. So get off your frickin' computer and GET OUT THERE and NETWORK with people!!!!!!! Word of mouth, especially your own, is how you're going to make it in this buisness. GOOD LUCK... Remember, your production skills are a product and you have to sell that product ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan