Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music help!!!!?

my music teacher gave us a project to where we would burn cd for the following music and hopefully you would help me give a good website or any suggestions:



3 musical pieces of palestrina



the well-tempered clavier vol.1



quartet in C major OP 76, no. 3, emperor for string



allemande



courante



ninuet or niunet



brandemburg concerto no.1



please help me!!! thanks in advance!



Music help!!!!?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



That project sucks. What would he/she do with a bunch of music CDs.



Well, you could try Limewire.



Else, go to a music store. There are a lot of classical compilations nowadays. Only that they might be expensive.



Music help!!!!?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



mp3000.net



itunes(pay though)
Try this:



Go on google and type the name of the piece that you want and say for what instrument, I find this to be a better search engine than any, I went on the classical sites that I have and they were all down or no longer there. If you have no luck with google go to you tube and say piano and what piece, they usually have everything you can imagine. (hope this helps, if not maybe this could lead you to some links that can.)
ninuet or niunet? Are you thinking of a minuet?



Also I'm a little confused as to what you are looking for. The 3 pieces you listed are from different composers. The Well Tempered Clavier and the Brandenburg are by Bach, the quartet is by Haydn.



If I were you I would go to local library in your area and see if they have these pieces on CD's. I'm don't know where you are but most libraries these days carry CD's and these are all common pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan