Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can Music Theory formulas be used in science?

I read an article about how scientists were using grammar rules and patterns to come up with new formuals that are used in creating new medications. I was wondering is Music formuals can be used in a similar way or another idea is ...



I hear about scientist recreating " the stuff life is made of" the types on envoiroments (elements and gasses) that were present when the big bang occured. I heard that this was unsucesful only because they can not ge the protiens to "stack" the right way. I was thinking they could use musical formuals to " stack " these protiens and " harmonize" them as well....



know of any studies using the music formuals in any way other than for music?



Can Music Theory formulas be used in science?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



There is much science in music. The patterns of music should be viable in science. Sounds like someone needs to do an experiment.



Technology has made it available to write all the orchestra parts with a computer.



Music therapy is used all over now.Plants are said to like music. Music is soothing to all ages and animals. Subliminal work has ben done.



Can Music Theory formulas be used in science?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I'm no genius - but there was a guy in my college that did relate music formulas and ended up with a excellent mark on his paper - Now - what was written - sorry I don't know - But if you think of it - Everything is relative - one way or another everything is bundled up together.



This probably was no help - but I hope it gives you some incentive to keep asking the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan