Monday, November 30, 2009

How To Put LimeWire Music Onto A Folder Also an I-Pod?

How are you able to transfer music from Limewire onto a folder? I want music from Limewire so I may play it from my computer but I also want to put music into my I-pod...how am I able to do that? Explain steps please. From a new folder or whatever folder I should use for transferring music to transferring it to my computer and my i-pod. I-pod shuffle that is.



How To Put LimeWire Music Onto A Folder Also an I-Pod?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



When you download something on Limewire, it downloads to a folder. Which one I don't know because its different in every computer, but you can check where the music is being downloaded in your Limewire application, in Options.



Then you need iTunes, and add those files that you found on that folder to the iTunes library. Theres an option on File --%26gt; Add files to library in iTunes. Hope this help.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan