Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace music player hide code?

i tried a code to hide my music player, but then my music never plays. What's a good to hide my player, but still automaticaly play my music?



PS: If it matters, I have a coolchaser profile..



Myspace music player hide code?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Try this code:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;td td embed, object, pram, embed{height:0; width:0}%26lt;/style%26gt;



(Paste in your about me)



Myspace music player hide code?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



account settings, music setting, and you can change it to autoplay or not, as well as other people music player.



The girl above me has the code correct, but if you every want to have another player just copy and paste.



%26lt;embed src="URL TO MP3 or WMV" height="???" width="???" autoplay="???" loop="???"%26gt;



down into about me, i'd like to meet, etc...



true, plays right away and loops it false doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan