Saturday, November 28, 2009

Piano Music Question?

Okay I can read music and went to the music store and not only had a hard time finding a book but got the wrong one. I can play the piano, and want to learn more songs in the range of Canon and Minuet, those are the only two I have learned so far. If someone could tell me a good begginer-intermediate (what level about are those two songs) music book that would be great. If you could give me the name of songs too that would also work. I dont want :30 second songs like the book I just bought, I want like 1:00 one's like Minuet and Canon. I know this is long but if anyone could please help me, give me the name of a good book for that level or the names of good songs to try to find. Thanks so much, its REALLY appreciated! =D



Steven



Piano Music Question?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



If you go online and look up Hal Leonard (a sheet music publisher) you can search there. They have a huge selection that is all over the map.



Piano Music Question?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Hmmm, I can't tell what Canon and Minuet you are playing, as there are about a million of them out there. Hal Leonard books are really good, as they have several sets for different levels, even according to moods, such as, the christmas book, level 1-7, or just classical piano, or popular piano solos. Try looking through the FAKE BOOKS, because they sometimes have good selections.



Also, look out for the classics; i mean, piano stores also sell book by beethoven and mozart, all according to what level you are playing. My cousin recently went out and bought "Mozart: for beginners" for herself, and I'm pretty sure that you can find tons of books like that.



Basically, what you should look out for anything that says Level 1 - 4. They also sell books for Adult Beginners.



Good luck.
Get a book called Childrens Bach, don't worry about the title as it's not a childs book, but easy and nice sounding music for people going from beginner to an intermediate level
I, Beverly Inn, am a pianist too. I am a great fan of Mozart and I think those song are in between level 1 %26amp; 2.
Don't know about books, but you want to look for Schumans' "Scenes from Childhood" or Beethoven's Fur Elise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan