Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there anyone knowing what sort of music these are?

Under what genre would you categorize these?



This is not a long question.The question consists of 5 lines! the rest of the lines are just translations for those interested in them.There's no need to read them.



This is an Iranian website where you can find 171 new Iranian albums (Persian music),74 American, 55 Turkish and 38 Arabic albums. www.sarzamin.org I've put some of the links for Iranian songs with translations for you in here. you can just right click on the links and choose "save as" to download them.Iranian music is not Arabic or Eastern.It's a different sort of pop music.Perhaps a mixture of American, Iranian, Turkish, Indian, and Spanish music!So, it's unique. what do you think of Persian music? pop?club?Trance?country?or...? plz don't answer before listening to at least one of the songs.They're quite different from each other.Thanks a lot.



We consider all Iranian music pop, but I'm sure there must be some specific genres for them.The all follow the same rutine "boom boom boom" but that wouldn't mean that they're all pop I think.



(The window) http://www.sarzamin.org/Sarzaminmusic/Pe...



(Stop world) http://www.sarzaminmusic.com/Sarzaminmus...



(Hold my hand) http://www.sarzaminmp3.com/Sarzaminmusic...



(The wind's kiss) http://www.sarzamin.org/Sarzaminmusic/Pe...



(Keep me in your memory) http://www.sarzamin.org/Sarzaminmusic/Pe...



(Reveal your visage) http://www.sarzamin.org/Sarzaminmusic/Pe...



(It's beautiful) http://www.sarzaminmp3.com/Sarzaminmusic...



Translation of the songs:



(The window)



When at sunset, the rain hits the (window) glass



All the sadness in the world is in my chest



In the rain drops, my choked voice breaks (intrupts)



I don't want anything but a window anymore



I sit down behind this window and sing



I wait for your arrival under the rain



Under the rain, waiting for you is very different



Sounds like I love you more when it rains



Sometimes when you come, you put your head on my shoulder



You take all the sadness away from my heart



But this is only a dream, a dream behind the window (glass)



When I'm awake, sadness sits down in my throat again (I become sad again)



(stop world)



I'm tired cos my eyes are so rainy



Then untill when my heart's going to be a guest in the space of sadness?



Bearing so much sadness is enough for me



Useless fight for everything is enough



When there's no use in it, why would I grieve?



Why would I simply die because of the false loves?



I don't want to paste the tag of "for sale" on my heart



I don't want to be guilty of not having a love



I don't want to go on the twistings and turns of this road aimlessly



To become a prepared log for everyone's fire



To become a low, empty and pride creature



Stop world, stop world, I'm going to get off



(World) you spinned and spinned us so much, what was the usage of all that?



Tell us who won the "permanent chance ticket"?



Everyone is dervish, everyone is mystic, then where's the place of the lover?



There are so many telismans and spells, what about praying?



(hold my hand)



Drizzling rain, chik chik and chick chik (the sound of raining)



Large eye and tiny tears



I'm twisting, you're budding



Your beauty dances with me



Hold my hand, there's nothing to be afraid of, once more, again



Hold my hand, I'm looking forward, I don't have anyone but you



Hold my hand(x8)



You're impatient, I'm restless



I don't want anything from you but love



I'm steebed with your love



My worthless heart is disturbed because of you



I who am a lover can't endure without you anymore



Hold my hands, I love you as much as the whole world



I can't bear it anymore



Hold my hand (x8)



(the wind's kiss)



The kiss of the autumnal wind whispers to the lonely leaf unmercifully that you'll be the victim of the autumn



The new green leaf loses its green color, it drowns in the kisses of the wind and the horror of the new days



It (the leaf) abandons the tree and wanders around in the alley (becomes homeless), an alley that is the reminder of the gone and futile days



It (the leaf) sits down in the corner of the alley, stares up at the sky, thinks of the past, and feels pity for it (with sadness)



(It thinks of) the days that the alley was under my body's shade, and the kind lover tree, loved the smell of my breath so much



My share of the wind's kiss, what can I say oh my gosh, was all getting yellow-colored and faded, and dying and being forgotten



(keep me in your memory)



you left (me) and your memories have sat down in my mind



without you I'm the prisoner of the impossible wishes (ambitions)



you didn't keep me in your memory (you didn't think of me) but, I broke in the memory of you



I didn't fall in love with anyone but you, (because) you're far from me



sing with me and think of me, think of me (keep me in your memory) without any excuses



when the moon is awake, think of me with all your love



if you be (with me), it is possible to pass the (unfortunate) events



and) it is possible to learn how to burst into flames, in the fire of your love)



if you're away (from me), if you're not (with me), (at least) be the breath of my cry



till the end of the world, forever, keep me in your memory (think of me)



(Reveal your visage)



Hey my beach of calmness, I fly towards you



Because of being away from you in your fire (of love), I'm in fire, come my friend



I won't stop praying untill my wish is made (x2)



Either my body will get to my beloved, or my soul will leave my body



Dig up the soil of my grave after I've kept my promise and look at it



From the fire within me, smoke comes out of my shroud



Reveal your visage, so that all the people become enamored and amazed



Open up your lips (talk), so that all men and women would cry out loud



Hey my beach of calm, I fly towards you



Because of being away from you, in your fire (of love), I'm in fire, come my friend



(It's beautiful)



The world is beautiful for both of us



Beeing together is beautiful



From now on the days and times will be beautiful



The earth is beautiful and the sky is beautiful



See in what a good mood we are



How beautiful is so much happiness



All our dreams have a good interpretation



The fortune of both of us is full of beautiful colors



Just like you who are beautiful, being of the same color is beautiful (Sincerity is beautiful)



Is there anyone knowing what sort of music these are?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



No I don't,sorry.



Is there anyone knowing what sort of music these are?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I'd put it under foreign music, without the benefit of the music accompanying the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan