Monday, November 30, 2009

Similar music to Linkin Park?

I haven't been keeping up with music a lot for a couple years, but now I want to find some new music and thought I could find some quick opinions from some of Yahoos! finest. I really like Linkin Park and I want to listen to some groups that have a similar sound to them or in the same genre of music.



Similar music to Linkin Park?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Check this link: http://www.shmn.net/Softwares.htm



Here you can find the 2007 albums;



Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park,



Libertad by Velvet Revolver,



The Sickness by Disturbed,



Untitled by Korn



Kill To Get Crimson by Mark Knopfler,



The Paramour Sessions by Papa Roach



Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace by Foo Fighters



Remember That Night - Live at Royal Albert Hall by David Gilmour



FREE FOR DOWNLOAD: (Just scroll down)



http://www.shmn.net/Softwares.htm



Fort Minor (Mike Shinoda, Ryu, Takbir...) is also similar and I like them too as I like LP but is not in this website.



Similar music to Linkin Park?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Fort Minor



Incubus



Rage Against the Machine



Korn
um, i dont know, but check out some of these bands.



misfits



the clash



led zeppelin



the doors(kinda old school, but really cool)



NOFX
Saliva



Framing Hanley



Lostprophets



Audioslave



Breaking Benjamin



Fort Minor
they kinda reminde me of korn...



but idk, Linkin Park is kinda really origanal.



But here are some good bands:



Mindless Self Indulgence



The Sound of Animals Fighting



Chiodos
i luv linkin park but if u luv them try



30 seconds to mars there the best



linkin park and 30 seconds to mars r the best
i want to buy my son some concert tickets as a surprise xmas present, I know he likes linkin park but already has tickets for them.Does anyone know of any similar bands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan