Monday, November 30, 2009

Will I survive off music?

I basically live off music, it's what gets me through the dayss. But how will i be able to live if i can't find any more good music? The stuff on the radio is pure crap. I have to dig really deep on the internet and stuff to find the good music, which is time comsuming and often hopeless. I am really into the weird, interesting, unique stuff, such as the knife, animal collective, and i love electronic noise and industrial stuff. Will someone help me find some new tunes so i don't die of music shortage?



Will I survive off music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



hmm have you listened to...



mates of state



cobra starship has a keytar in it, lol



hellogoodbye?



yeah sorry cant help much. i dont really know much "electronic noise and industrial stuff."



just thought i'd try to help.



Will I survive off music?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I think you might have to buy mp3s off the web, because I have the same problem, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan