Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know a good music provider that doesn't cost a lot and lets you put the music on a

I got Yahoo! Music Unlimited because I thought I could get the To Go feature through the subscription, but it didn't work. I need to find a way to get all my music and put it on my MP3 player only paying on a monthly or yearly basis because I'm way too music oriented and want more music than I afford at a rate of $13 per album. PLEASE HELP!!!! I've already looked at a few sites, but they're all over $20 per month. YUCK!



Does anyone know a good music provider that doesn't cost a lot and lets you put the music on a Zen Vision: M?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



limewire works fo rme.



i have a nano but my friend has a zen and it works for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan