Monday, November 30, 2009

Yahoo! music unlimited to go issuse?

I just got my sansa connect, and i was ordering my subscription to Yahoo! music unlimited to go free trial and at the end when my mom was going to put what type of subscrpition we wanted afterward she changed it to a cheaper subscrpition. turns out that was not Yahoo! music unlimited to go at all, it was just Yahoo! music unlimited. so now im stuck paying 9 dollars a month for something i didnt want. unless i can get help here. because all the links to contact customer support are broken or send me to the main help page. please if you can help at all, do so.



Yahoo! music unlimited to go issuse?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



you need to cancel your Yahoo Unlimited subscription. hopefully you are still in the "free trial period." Once the subscription is over (it takes a week or so), then you can register for the "to go" version.



customer service sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan