Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Need Music off Of Zune To Go Into ITunes.?

I Have a iPod, adn my brother has a zune. He made a 14 days free trail with zune, and since you can import your music from Windows Media Player to ITunes, i thought you could do the same with Zune, But everytime i try it, it says that it only import music that is unprotected, but before i got my iPod, none of my music was unprotected, but i was still able to import them to iTunes, Can someone help me?



I Need Music off Of Zune To Go Into ITunes.?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I was at best buy couple a days ago. I was going to buy the zune but then when I had the clerk check on it's itune compatibilities we found that it did not support that format so I decided to go with an iPod instead for that very reason. In other words I think your brother is outta luck. I dig the big screen on the Zune but other then that I found it had some other downfalls. I'd take it back and get the ipod 30gb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan