Monday, November 30, 2009

Music won't play help?

I gave my friend a clean CD-RW to put some music on. He did and I uploaded that music on my computer. However, I put the CD in the CD player in my car and it won't play, saying there's an error. What's going on? Should I rewrite the songs on a CD-R because those work fine in my car.



Music won't play help?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Most in car and home CD players will not play CD-RW. The CD RW uses magnetic technology while CD-Rs use lasers to etch recordings on to a CD. That is why you can only use CD-Rs once. Check your car CD and home CD players and look for "CD-RW". If they don't have that marked somewhere on the outside, chances are they will not play in your CD player. Create a CD-R copy and you should be fine.



Music won't play help?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



It depends on your car stereo. Some have trouble.. Mine will only play memorx homemade cds.... sometimes if you keep trying.. putting it in several times... it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan