Monday, November 30, 2009

What is music? what kinds?

what is music? what kinds of music do you know? what role does music play in our life?



What is music? what kinds?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Music is the food for love.



I like latin pop, indie rock and reggae. Bits of country, alternative rock, retro music.



It makes me feel alive and it entertains.



What is music? what kinds?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



music makes the heart wiser. music is life.
Beatles and Stones Rock! Always did , always will!
music is a tune that played in a certain melody..



i know many kind of music...jazz,R%26amp;B...



what CAN i say....



it rise my spirit....



like others...



songs is forever
Music is the pulse of humanity



I know all kinds of music, however, I love metal



The role is simple, without music, we wouldn't be here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan