Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of music should I use for a video collage I made?

I'm really into film and one of my hobbies is making video collages for my friends and family. The hardest part of the process is music selection and this project being one of my many videos, I've seem to run out of ideas for music.



I made a video of a collage of photos of my sister for her graduation, which will be shown at her high school graduation party in front of family and friends. I seem to have everything laid down, all except for the music. All I ask for is a couple of songs (4 or 5) that have a good tempo, somewhat popular, and have inspirational lyrics. I think the best would be a mixture of oldies and some new songs. She's a teenager so I want to have some recent music for her, preferably anything but hip hop and rap, and some of the older stuff for the family and relatives. I know it's a lot to ask for, but anything will help. Please list title and artist. Thanks!



What kind of music should I use for a video collage I made?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



The best graduation song to me is, "Here's to the night" by Eve 6 and "Good Riddance (Time of your Life)" by Greenday



What kind of music should I use for a video collage I made?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



WELL A GOOD GRAD. SONG, I THINK, IS ITS SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE... CANT REALLY REMEMBER WHO SINGS IT BUT CHECK IT OUT ON IMEEM.
Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfeild



Scars- Papa Roach



Youth of the Nation- P.O.D.



Where Is the Love- Black Eyed Peas



Anything But Ordinary- Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan