Saturday, November 28, 2009

Your music type?

read this CAREFULLY!



if you like indie rock say..."im a 14 year old rocker".



if you like metal music say...."ive gots a mask stitched to my face".



if you like powerpop stuffff say "fender telecater owner."



if you like rap say "i think my pants are too loose".



if you like country music say " it happened yesterday".



if you like techno say.."it doesnt ring till' four".



if you like pop music say "Bam!, thats what happened!".



if you like somthing else say "he's always alone"



and if you like more that one catagory...put the sentances together.....Got It?



Your music type?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



im a 14 year old rocker (not really)



Your music type?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Rap
I like good music
It doesn't ring til four.



(But I do like jazz and bossanova)
It happened yesterday. Bam! that's what happened, he's always alone
I've gots a mask stitched to my face.



It doesn't ring till four.



He's always alone.



I've gots a mask stiched to my face, but it doesn't ring till four. He's always alone



?
"Bam!, thats what happened!"..."it doesnt ring till' four".
im a 14 year old rocker. fender telecaster owner. he's always alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan