Monday, November 30, 2009

Song Suggestion For Music Video?

My siblings and I (age range from 6-17) are planning on making a music video for fun during the summer (we like to make movies but we find having music to go with them makes the job more easy than having to create "lines" to go with the plot). Last year we did School's Out For Summer. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for songs that we could use to create a music video that siblings could create (take into the age range when deciding). We have some ideas but are putting it out there for you to help us. If you also have any ideas of interpretations for the songs that would be useful (to get out minds thinking). A lot of songs out there seem to be about love, drugs and sex and things that are difficult to use to make a music video with younger kids as well as things that siblings would be comfortable acting out. Thanks a lot!



Song Suggestion For Music Video?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



What a great idea!



May I present a few fun classics...



The Beatles: Octopus' Garden



http://youtube.com/watch?v=cgPqmRNjoTE%26amp;m...



The Beatles: Penny Lane



http://youtube.com/watch?v=YHBKAyn17vw



The Archies: Anyone Can Be Anything



http://youtube.com/watch?v=j6Gxj1Oy8BE



The Beach Boys: Fun Fun Fun



http://youtube.com/watch?v=J1IiNIcJHig



Song Suggestion For Music Video?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I missed the chance to pick the best answer by mistake. It turns out the answer I would have picked is the one I voted for (and won). All the answers were good (and creative) but this list probably contains a song we will be using. Report It


If you are thinking of some timeless songs that aren't too suggestive, check out



Back in Black-ACDC



Love Song-The Cure



Beat on the Brat-The Ramones



Rock n Roll (party every day)-KISS



heres a start.
I think I would use Bad Day by Daniel Powter. I would use it because I am sure you and all of your siblings have had a bad day where you were all fighting about something and I think it would be cool if you each video taped each other. Like one sibling could be taped one day the next one the other day etc... going by age order youngest first. Then you could use that information that you got from the tapes to incorporate into to your video.GOOD LUCK!! I hope I was to some help.
Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime



It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan