Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some music careers in the music industry that does not involve making music [being a musici

thanks, b/c i want to do something in the music industry for sure, but im not sure what, i just know i cant make music to save my life



What are some music careers in the music industry that does not involve making music [being a musician]?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Songwriting, Band Management, Merchandise.



What are some music careers in the music industry that does not involve making music [being a musician]?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Music Director. they get to decide what music to play during when on shows like The Hills
If you're creative, you can try designing covers! Or you get into fashion design, and make clothing for different bands.
how about directing for music videos!
If that Avatar is really you, I'll WRITE the music for you and let you put YOUR name on it. You are ADORABLE!



I was hired by several stable, well-established, establishments in Asia for a while...till several nations got all caddy, changed their laws and caddypulted me outta there.



Anyway, I've just had an art project done in epoxy and the fumes are making me hover between white-dude, Mexican, Chinese and Hollister GreenTea Jeanie. I think my brain is a size one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan