Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I watch music videos or listen to music online?

My Yahoo!Music isn't working and my computer won't download that flash thing, and all the music sites I've tried require the new Micromedia Flash Player. Do you know any websites that let you listen to music or watch videos without the flash thing.



Please put more than one website if you can because some of them probably won't work on my computer. :-)



Jesus loves you!!! God Bless all of ya'll!



Where can I watch music videos or listen to music online?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I had the same problem..there is a net radio..skyfm. I believe you'll find it if you search it like this. I don't know what kind of music you listen, but I hope you'll like this one.



Where can I watch music videos or listen to music online?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



The best place to search for music videos other than Yahoo!Music that I can think of is probably www.youtube.com. You can also try searching for the video on video.yahoo.com.
there are a lot of websites that let you listen to music online! try music.yahoo.com or music.aol.com or the place i go to the most is youtube.com or theres projectplaylist.com



*hope that helps!!! =]
does your search engine is yahoo.com if not make it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan