Monday, November 30, 2009

Music Dilemma?

Here is my problem I like anything really but I dont like rap and other music wher the lyrics objectify women (sounds sillly but I dont like anything that sings about women as objects)



however I heared the song "Show me the Money by Pete Pablo" and I think the Lyrics are bloody awful really tasteless however the beat is phenominal (I cant get enough of the beat) but what I want to know is, Is there a song out there that has the kinda beat but lyrics that are better for example the lyrics to the song "drops of Jupiter" by train or "Adrienne" By the calling



Is there a song out there that has that Kind of beat like the Pete Pablo song I mentioned but has lyrics that are like, Train, Jamiroquai, Keane, the Killers, The Feeling, The Calling



that Kind of thing



hopefully you get what im asking and you can give me some suggestions



thanks



music fan :)



Music Dilemma?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Heres some positive rap/hip hop not exactly like Petey Pablo's beat but I think you'll like it:



1. Touch the Sky by Kanye West



2. Diamonds Are Forever by Kany West



3. Hollywood by Jay-Z



4. What's the difference by Dr.DRE feat.Eminem %26amp; XZIBIT



5. Pump It by Black Eyed Peas



6. Something wicked by Common



7. Kick Push by Lupe Fiasco



you could also try some reggaton:



1.Toma by Pitbull %26amp; Lil Jon



Some ify lyrics but a has a real good beat:



1. Need a Boss by Shareefa %26amp; Ludacris



Music Dilemma?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



dunno the beat of the song your talking about.. but P Diddy - "Last Night" has an amazing beat to it.. :D
Try these....



Digable Planets - early 90's hip hop band that fused jazz into their music. I still love their 1st album 'Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time %26amp; Space)



Morcheeba - A blend of hip hop %26amp; rock....very soothing. I'd recommend the album 'Big Calm' to start.



Bjork - Lots of beats %26amp; samples. I'd recommend the album 'Homogenic'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan