Saturday, November 28, 2009

GLBT music question?

What is your favorite gay/lesbian music CD?



I love the Queer As Folk Season 1 album (mostly club songs), Queer For The Ear Volumes 1 and 2 (disco remixes), and Ministry of Sound The Annual 2005 (dance/trance).



I HIGHLY recommend Queer For The Ear, both volumes. Excellent dance music as well as music to listen to while you are driving. Very energetic and makes you happy to be gay.



How about you?



GLBT music question?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I have few that I would bill as my favorites.



edit: check out the "Free To Be" series... it features a plethora of gay themed songs... and the artwork is tantalizing as well. :)



Eric Himan's "Everywhere All At Once" an "Dark Horse" are good folk rock fun.



I adore the Queer as Folk: Final Season CD... it features a lot of good car ride music



Gay Happening Vol. 1 is one of the first gay themed dance Cd's I ever bought and it still remains my favorite. I put it on whenever I feel down.



And Jim Verraros "Roller coaster" CD is good in the sense that he makes it pretty clear that hi songs are about another guy... which completely rocks my world!



Also Mark Weigle "Soul/Sex" CD set is a good collection... featuring some tongue-in-cheek lyrics (his retread of Baby Got Back in the song "Buddy Got Gut" is just awesome and hilarious at the same time...) Be warned, his lyrics leave little to the imagination... :)



GLBT music question?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Madonna, Britney, Cher, Tina, Dianna,



I love all the Gay Iconic dance Music
Tracy Chapman



I don't know the name of the CD but it has her kind of looking down in this melancholy look on the cover and she has a lot of dreadlocks.



It's one of my favorites. Very good message in a lot of the songs.
I really Hate Queer Eye for the Straight guy. it makes us gay guys look so femme, it confirms every bad steriotype about us
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com
e mail me so i can describe my condition to you,, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan