Saturday, November 28, 2009

I hear music!!! I think I could compose songs if I could write music and I know I can write poems bu

not so sure they translate into lyrics. If I could hum or sing the music into a recorder is it possible to find a web site that will turn it into music or a program that I could buy that will translate the tune into notes. Or even someone who does this?



I hear music!!! I think I could compose songs if I could write music and I know I can write poems but?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



http://www.musicmasterworks.com/



there are other types of software like this on the market, this is the only one I've used they give you a free 35 day trial.



Its very user friendly and has about 50 instrument out-puts and it automatically creates sheet music as you whistle or hum. Have fun hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan